SORRY - Plex Classic is no longer available as a private/non-certified channel on Roku.
Channel Description: If you're not happy with the redesigned Plex channel on Roku, the Plex Classic private channel will let you use the old style interface. The "classic" menu is a much simpler grid layout with the following categories:
- Channels - Channels installed on your Plex Media Server, such as HGTV, Comedy Central, NFL Network, etc.
- Library Sections - Personal media libraries, including Movies, Music, Photos, TV Shows, Home Videos, etc.
- On Deck - Partially watched videos
- Recently Added - The 50 most-recent additions to your personal media libraries
- Miscellaneous - Search (for items across all sections and channels), Preferences (connect Plex account, streaming quality, home screen preferences, subtitles, screensaver, and much more), and Channel Directory (browse for additional channels to add to your Plex account)
Although Plex Classic works perfectly fine in its default state, don't overlook the Preferences setting under the Miscellaneous category. You can customize Plex Classic in a number of ways. You can reorder the category rows on the main menu, select the order of filters (such as by year, by actor, by genre, etc.), set slideshow options (speed and text overlay), change the grid style, and more.
If you're new to Plex, visit our Plex channel page for more information on installing and setting up the Plex Media Server on connecting your Roku to your Plex account.
Plex Classic is no longer available as a private/non-certified channel on Roku.