Minno - Kids Bible Videos contains "endless hours of popular, faith-filled shows and devotionals that put Jesus and the Bible first." Shows include VeggieTales, Bibleman, Micah's Super Vlog, Slugs and Bugs, Jungle Beat and many more to help children learn about "faith, God, Jesus, the Bible, kindness, friendship, and other positive social-emotional qualities."
No content is available on Minno's Roku channel until you subscribe or link an existing account, but Minno provides the following additional details about available content:
- Uplifting, faith-filled stories that teach kids about God, Jesus, the Bible, and life as a Christian
- New content added each month
- Mainstream quality videos by creators from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network
- 50+ episodes of VeggieTales with new releases ahead (US and Canada only), plus specially curated Silly Songs
- New favorites including Micah’s Super Vlog, Owlegories, Dot Conner, and more
- Bible-focused learning with 5 Minute Family Devotionals, Church at Home, and What’s in the Bible?
- Fun, original content like Cocoa Talk, and the Minno Day Show – a “variety show” for kids
- Music videos that inspire your children to dance, sing, and worship God and Jesus
-- Information is current as of September 15, 2022
CHANNEL STORE DESCRIPTION: Watch good grow with fun kids shows like VeggieTales! Delivering mainstream quality videos without the worry, Minno Kids lets you safely stream endless hours of popular, faith-filled shows and devotionals that put Jesus and the Bible first.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Faith-Based
FEES: $6.99/month or $69.99/year after 7-day free trial