If you're stuck at home for the Fourth of July, don't want to get caught up in all the traffic, or your town doesn't have a parade or fireworks display, you can catch plenty of Independence Day festivities on Roku. You'll find several events to watch from the comfort of your couch. Several free events celebrating the 4th of July will be available on the Livestream Roku channel.
Current listings include:
- LibertyFest Parade, Edmond, Oklahoma - (Friday at 8:45 am Eastern) Enjoy the parade down main street in Edmond Oklahoma. This year's theme is "A Frontier Country 4th of July". Organizers promise bands, floats, marching groups, antique cars, clowns, round-up clubs, Shriners and more. Click here for more information on this event.
- Thomas Jefferson's Monticello Independence Day Celebration - (Friday at 9 am Eastern) An Independence Day celebration from the home of Thomas Jefferson, the author of the Declaration of Independence. Click here for more information on this event.
- Telluride TV 4th of July Parade - (Friday at 1:00 pm Eastern) Enjoy the parade in scenic Telluride, Colorado, with homemade floats, music, costumes, and a fly-over provided by the Colorado National Guard. Click here for more information on this event.
- MiamiGO! 4th of July Programming - (Friday from 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm Eastern) Join South Florida celebrating our nation's birth. There are many Celebrations Including Bayfront Park, South Beach, Coconut Grove, Miami Lakes, Doral, and many more. There will be a live stream from Milander Park, providing an exciting display of Lasers, Fireworks & Live Entertainment the entire family will enjoy.
- To the Brave and Fallen 4th of July Fireworks - (Friday at 9:00 pm Eastern) A live 4th of July fireworks show dedicated To The Brave And Fallen men and women of the United States Military.