RokuGuide Channel Description: Out of Focus.TV is a West Coast based music platform that helps promote local musicians. The channel is divided into several categories:
- American Music- A series of mini-documentaries covering influential artists and musicians, featuring names like Shannon and the Clams, Meat Market, and DJ Primo.
- Music Videos- A limited library (2) of music videos. Current content is from a Chicago based musician Deadbeat.
- Slice-A series of quick interviews with bands and entertainers on the road
- The Fan Club-Short interviews with assorted indie bands, hosted by "Scratch"
- Originals-Short videos from random festivals.
- Live Music-Several (currently 16) full length music videos and live performances from various clubs in the San Fransisco area.
(Channel information continues below the advertisement.)
Out of Focus.TV Website