Quick Look: Tiles is a puzzle solving game that allows you to both play and create puzzles. The object of the game is to get from the "Green" block to the "Red" block while stepping on every tile without backtracking. See tile color descriptions below:
- Green - Starting point of game
- Blue - Falls after you step on it
- Yellow - Falls after a set amount of time regardless of player steps on it or not
- Orange - Constantly falls and reappears after set amount of time
- Purple - Safe tile, will never fall, allows player to traverse numerous times
- Red - Ending point of game. Only safe tile after all the blue tiles have fallen
There are quite a few puzzles already made for you to try. Each puzzle is tracked as to how many times it has been played, difficulty, best times, etc. The puzzles are ranked for difficulty, and favorites. You can preview the puzzle before you play.
If you want to build a puzzle and submit it you can click on the "Build" tab and follow the on-screen instructions which are fairly easy to follow.
-- Information is current as of October 6, 2016
Developer's Channel Description: Tiles is a unique action-puzzle game that will both convolute your mind and burn your finger tips. Play an endless amount of user created puzzles or create your own and share them with the world!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Games
DEVELOPER: Romans I XVI
FEES: Basic game is free but ad-supported, Ad-Free game is a one-time purchase of $2.99
RELATED LINKS: None