Quick Look: Kai Simon contains a variety of fitness routines that include functional training, athletic performance, corrective exercises, and self myofascial release from a former track and field athlete who now practices as a personal trainer. Videos include a mix of exercises with and without equipment, lifestyle advice, nutrition advice and pain management. Categories and content include:
- Exercise Clips Library - 28 short videos demonstrating proper technique
- Functional Training Using Equipment - 17 videos using a variety of equipment including weights medicine ball and balance ball
- No Equipment Workouts - 5 videos
- Therapeutic Exercises for a Mobile and Pain Free Neck and Shoulders - 6 videos
- Wellness and Lifestyle: 18 videos containing nutritional, mental and physical advice
- Strong and Mobile Hips - 14 exercise routines for the lower body
- Pain Management Tips - 3 videos to help you manage pain
- Functional Exercise Routines - 10 easy to follow routines
Below is one of the videos currently available on this channel.
-- Information is current as of July 31, 2019
Roku Channel Store Description: Kai Simon is a former D1 track and field athlete turned Personal Trainer out of San Diego, CA. She specializes in: Functional training, athletic performance, corrective exercises, and self myofascial release. Kai Simon teaches you a balanced approach to maximize your workouts for sustainable fitness. This channel features free workout routines, exercise tips, and instructional videos. Kai uses a variety of equipment including kettle bells, TRX, dumbbells, medicine balls, bosu balls, and the cable machine! Kai is passionate about sharing fitness and wellness with people all over the world!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Fitness
DEVELOPER: Strathspey Digital