HBCU GO offers live sports and game replays from historically black colleges and universities, along with on-demand series, documentaries, shorts, and edutainment. On-demand content currently includes the following and much more:
- Documentaries & Specials - Titles include Conversations For Change: HBCU Awakening and Revival and Repowered: Women Who are Transforming Justice
- Exclusive Short Form - Shorts include "Dear Black Girl: A Short Film"; "Hope", a music video by the artist Cecily, and HBCU GO Soulful Yoga: Karen Taylor Bass
- Spade a Spade - An original series that discusses topics such as "Women in Sports", "Black Women Beauty", and "Mental Health in the Black Community"
- Money-Making Conversations - Magna cum laude Florida A&M graduate and superstar movie producer, Will Packer, offers business insight in this 3-part series
- HBCU Campus Culture - Video topics include FAMU Marching Band, A History of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Alpha Kappa Alpha Yard Show, and Chadwick Boseman's Howard University 2018 Commencement Speech
Upcoming live games include Southern vs. Texas Southern (Sep 17) and University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff vs. Alcorn State. Currently-available sports for replays are football, baseball, basketball, and tennis.
-- Information is current as of September 12, 2022
Developer's Channel Description: FREE best-in-class games from America’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Black college sporting events, original series, documentaries, films, comedy, and edutainment programming. From the leader in Black college sports and entertainment, HBCU GO, an Allen Media Group company.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Kids & Family
DEVELOPER: HBCU Go TV