Quick Look: GoNoodle is a YouTube-based channel that uses educational and fitness videos to create entertaining videos for kids between ages 4-10. GoNoodle claims that over 14 million kids and 75% of elementary schools use these videos on a regular basis, and lists the following benefits:
- For Parents: Over 14 million kids move along to GoNoodle at school each month -- and they’re moving at home too! Use GoNoodle’s video library to: - Turn screen time into active time - Burn off extra energy on bad weather days - Calm kids down before bedtime - Exercise the whole family… together!
- For Teachers: 3 out of 4 elementary schools in the US use GoNoodle to: - Give students the brain breaks they need - Host indoor recess - Make subject transitions seamless - Energize or calm their class
The Roku channel contains all of these elements with hundreds of videos in 24 different categories designed to entertain, educate and calm childre,n making learning more enjoyable while they stay active. The interactive videos are a mix of animated features and live action which can be found in these categories:
- Zumba Kids
- Indoor Recess
- Fresh Start Fitness
- Brainercise with Mr. Catman
- Flow: self improvement and empowerment videos kids can relate to
- Goooood Morning Mix
- Lunchtime Mix
- I'm Soooooo Bored Mix plus many more interactive categories.....
For additional information about this channel visit the GoNoodle website
Below is one of the many videos currently available on this channel.
-- Information is current as of May 10, 2019
Roku Channel Store Description: GoNoodle is used in 4 out of 5 U.S. elementary schools! Play GoNoodle for free on Roku and move along to favorites like Baby Shark, Peanut Butter in a Cup, Blazer Fresh and more! GoNoodle has 100s of dance videos, kids yoga videos, mindfulness activities, and more awesome ways to move!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Kids & Family