Quick Look: Cartoon Time contains a collection of vintage public domain animated series and collections that include the following:
- Bosco - 16 of the 39 Looney Tunes shorts released by Warner Bros. during the 1920s and 30s.
- Early Tom & Jerry - NOT the cat and mouse duo, this is a series of early sound cartoons produced by the Van Beuren Studios and distributed by RKO Pictures from 1931 to 1933; the two stars were renamed Dick and Larry to avoid confusion with MGM's Tom and Jerry cartoon series that launched in 1940. 8 episodes available.
- Looney Toons - 18 episodes from the animated comedy short film series produced by Warner Bros. from 1930 to 1969 that featured Porky Pig, Daffy Duck and other characters
- Merrie Melodies - 27 episodes of the animated series of comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. starting in 1931, during the golden age of American animation; episodes here include a few Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd videos.
- Popeye the Sailor - 20 episodes starring Popeye, Bluto, Olive and the rest
- Superman - 14 episodes from the original 1940s series starring the Man of Steel.
-- Information is current as of March 19, 2021
Developer's Channel Description: Enjoy our wide variety of cartoons which include all-time classics, rarities and lost episodes that weren't aired for FREE! With all your favorite characters including; Popeye, Superman, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fud, Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Porky Pig, Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester, and many more!!!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Kids & Family
DEVELOPER: AWG Media