Quick Look: Best Western Classics contains nine Western films, TV series, and mini-series:
- Miracle Rider (1935) - Texas Ranger protects Indian lands from being taken over.
- Johnny Yuma (1966) - The legendary folk hero from the Johnny Cash song comes to life on screen in this tale of brutal revenge, betrayal and six-gun action.
- The Glory Guys (1965) - What began as a peaceful mission to move the Sioux to reservations turns into one cavalry general's personal, bloody vendetta in this epic, action-packed saga that stars Tom Tryon and Harve Presnell.
- Gunfighter's Moon (1995) - A notorious gunfighter returns to his ex-wife, who only wants him to save her sheriff husband from being killed by gunmen out to free his condemned prisoner.
- True Women (1997) - A mini-series covering nearly fifty years of mid-19th-century turmoil, from the tumultuous Texas Revolution to the early women's suffrage movement; a gripping tale of endurance, love, and above all, gritty female determination.
- The Great Train Robbery (1903) - Featuring the first parallel development of separate, simultaneous scenes, and the first close-up, this silent film is among the earliest Western films.
- The Squaw Man (1914) - A chivalrous British officer takes the blame for his cousin's embezzlement and journeys to the American West to start a new life on a cattle ranch.
- By the Sun's Rays (1914) - A company detective goes undercover to expose a gang that uses inside information to rob gold shipments.
- The General (1926) - When Union spies steal an engineer's beloved locomotive, he pursues it single-handedly and straight through enemy lines.
-- Information is current as of April 9, 2021
Developer's Channel Description: Tired of modern saccharine films and craving to find something authentic and masculine? Then get in, sit comfortably back, and prepare for a virtual adventure of a lifetime. You'll dissolve into the romance of crimson canyons, scorched prairies, and five-shot colts. The Best Western Classics channel boasts to gather the western genre on all its diversity. Western is not about gun play and robberies but it is a way deeper and quintessential. Westerns also teach values of integrity, honesty, racial tolerance, hard work, and a burning sense of justice.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Movies & TV
DEVELOPER: Wize Digital LLC