Private Roku channel VideoBuzz, which provides Roku users with access to YouTube videos, has been updated to Version 2.0. The following features have been added or updated:
- Autocomplete for search terms - Search suggestions will appear as type in the text box.
- Multiple options for search results - Search shows results by "relevance", "published date", "rating", "HD", "Playlists" and "channels".
- Upated "Top Channels category - Updated with new channels and reordered according to current subscriber count.
- Nursery Rhymes Playlist - A playlist with children's nursery rhymes.
- "New Subscription Videos" - This category has been added to show new videos from your subscriptions.
If you already have VideoBuzz installed on your Roku, you may need to enter and then exit the Channel Store on your Roku player to force an update of this channel. On Roku 3, you may need to go to the settings option and check for updates force a channel update.
For more information on VideoBuzz and the code for installing VideoBuzz on your Roku, click here.