Quick Look: Tuts By Kai offers videos from the TutsByKai YouTube channel, with tutorials and how-to's and reviews for the following software:
- Blender - Free and open source 3D creation suite
- LibreSprite - Animated sprite editor & pixel art tool
- Aseprite - Animated sprite editor & pixel art tool
- Magicavoxel - A free lightweight 8-bit voxel editor and interactive path tracing renderer
- Krita - A professional free and open source painting program
Titles include "A few tips to get you started with Krita," "How to make a Pixel Art Stone Texture," and "How to make a Minecraft Intro in Blender." One of the videos available on this channel can be seen below.
-- Information is current as of January 15, 2019
Roku Channel Store Description: Blender, LibreSprite / Aseprite, Magica Voxel and Krita tutorials, tips, tricks, reviews and showcases.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Educational
TutsByKai on YouTube