Quick Look: Thriller Movies by Fawesome.tv contains an extensive selection of thriller films and television series spanning the last few decades. Most of the content would be considered B-movies or straight-to-video, and will not find any mainstream titles. Films are categorized according to genre or type of thriller, including Horror, Crime, Action, Romantic, Science Fiction, Martial Arts, plus many more. There is a fair amount of overlap between categories.
Each title includes provides a brief synopsis and viewer rating as well as any age guidelines. Currently-trending titles include:
- Simon Says (2006) - Five college friends choose to spend their vacation in debauchery at the riverside. They find the perfect place to camp out, but end up crossing paths with twin brothers, Simon and Stanley. The twins then begin to knock off the campers in some extremely creative and gruesome ways.
- Rollin' With The Nines (2005) - Former small-time criminals get back into crime to help a friend settle a debt.
- Citadel (2012) - An agoraphobic father teams up with a renegade priest to save his daughter from the clutches of a gang of twisted feral children.
- Writers Retreat (2015) - At a writers' retreat on an isolated island, novelist Zandra joins a group of strangers confronting their darkest secrets. But when a member of the party mysteriously disappears, they realize there's something else on the island.
- Twin Daggers (2008) - A famous L.A. hitman falls in love with his target.
If you don't want to be bothered with picking a movie, the channel also includes a live-stream option - scroll down to the new arrivals category to find it.
-- Information is current as of May 28, 2020
Roku Channel Store Description: Watch from extensive collection of FREE thriller movies! Be it suspense thrillers, action thrillers, crime thrillers, disaster films, legal or forensic thriller movies, watch it all here for FREE in Thriller Movies by Fawesome.tv. We bring in new movies DAILY!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Movies & TV
DEVELOPER: Future Today Inc.