Quick Look: This channel currently (April 2012) offers five video series. According to thelip.tv, "Our goal is to create high quality, informative, meaningful and culturally relevant content... The hosts and producers range in backgrounds, but all are free thinking experts who are dedicated to exploring topics in a way that is fresh, informed and entertaining." The series and the most-recent episode titles are:
- B.Y.O.D.: Bring Your Own Doc - "Bringing attention to the filmmakers who deserve exposure." Food Deserts, Urban Farming & Renewal with Director of Urban Roots, Mark MacInnis; Genocide in Sudan with Ted Braun of Darfur Now; SXSW: Beauty is Embarrassing, Wildness, The Source & Trashdance.
- Complete Control - "The confluence of punk rock and stand up comedy." Record Store Day; Tasers, Racism, & Justin Beiber; St. Patrick's Day with Dave King of Flogging Molly and Bill Dawes.
- The Intentional Parent - "The challenges and rewards of being an Intentional Parent." Suicide Prevention with Children; Advice for New and Expectant Fathers; Ending the Chore Wars.
- The Wine Down - "The world of delicious things." Master Distiller & Master Ambassador of Laphroaig Whiskey; Fine Cheese and Beverage Pairings; Brand Personality with Keith Saarloos and Bill Hirsh.
- Media Mayhem - "What's really going on behind the scenes?" The Young Turks Co-founder Cenk Uygur; Creative Director, Copywriter & Advertising Strategist Robert Chandler; Scientology, Haiti Relief and the Iraq War.
Developer's Channel Description: Traditional television is made for everyone. At TheLip.tv we make television with someone specific in mind. In an hour you can get to know someone, be entertained, become smarter, gain insight and feel nourished. We make television for you.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Special Interest