Quick Look: The basic Tastemade channel offers abbreviated episodes of various cooking shows, cooking classes, restaurant guides, and recipes for the novice in the kitchen up to seasoned chef. The channel is divided into the following categories:
- Cooking Shows - Bite Club, Thirsty For, Raw.Vegan.Not Gross, The Perennial Plate in the Kitchen, Sorted Food @ The Table
- Thirsty For - Over 50 recipes for assorted beverages, juice concoctions and more
- Local Flight - Assorted cocktail recipes
- Day Tripper - An international cooking show highlighting various restaurants and local recipes found in Australia
- Raw.Vegan.Not Gross - Various easy-to-follow and tasty vegan recipes you can prepare at home
- City Guides - Visit local establishments in major metropolitan cities
- Featured Tastemakers - Features several chefs with the main focus being baking recipes and homemade pasta
- In the Kitchen :Video Classes - Very thorough tutorials to help you out in the kitchen with step by step instructions, measured ingredients and cooking times and temps.
In addition to the basic Tastemade channel you can upgrade to Tastemade Plus for $4.99/month. Tastemade Plus is an enhanced version of the channel which gives you exclusive access to longer shows and bonus footage - added footage with In the Kitchen ("learn with our video classes where expert instructors will teach you at your own pace in your own kitchen"), Early Access ("see new shows, premiers and classes on plus first!"), and best of all it is ad-free.
-- Information is current as of November 26, 2014
Developer's Channel Description:Take a bite out of Tastemade award winning original food, travel and lifestyle programming from around the globe. Explore the culinary world and travel to new destinations, learn from our expert chefs and discover the best spots in your city. Tastemade is video for food lovers.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Food,Travel
FEES: Basic channel is free, Plus subscriptions are $4.99/month