Quick Look: snkrINC is identified as "A Media Brand Representing Global Sneaker Culture." The channel explores the world and cult culture of collecting sneakers. A majority of the content consists of interviews with the collectors. Content is available in the following categories:
- THE COME UP - "Our animated series featuring notable sneakerheads telling us their best sneaker stories, brought to life through animation."
- snkrBIO - Short videos about popular sneakers including AirForce 1, Chuck Taylor's and the Reebok Pump
- snkrFEETURE - "Offers in-depth profiles of sneaker industry insiders and influencers. We tell the stories behind some of the biggest brands, designers and collectors in the game."
- snkrPORN - Short videos of designer sneakers
- Camp James - A series that follows him around the world in search of the perfect sneaker
- Kickin' it with Sneaker Steve - Interviews with sneaker collectors and enthusiasts
- Friends and Family - Visits numerous sneaker shops around the world
- THE KICKBACK - "A weekly 1-hour podcast featuring trending topics and some of the biggest names in the industry. Along with special guests, our regular panel of Steezus, John Colombo, and DanO break down current events in the sneaker world, completely unfiltered and unpredictable. Check in every Friday for the latest episodes."
The channel provides for subscriptions (see fees section below), but at the time of our review all videos we tested were unlocked.
SNKR Inc is another version of this channel also available on Roku which is completely free. There is also a snkrINC YouTube channel which provides an extensive collection of videos some of which are not available on the Roku channel.
Below is one of the videos currently available on this channel.
-- Information is current as of April 5, 2019
Roku Channel Store Description: snkrINC is a video-first media brand representing global sneaker culture, telling the stories of the people who are passionately living lives of meaning and impact all through the lens of the shoes on their feet. snkrINC offers premium, original video content updated daily, including the popular animated series The Come Up, Trinidad James' Camp James, and The Kickback podcast. Our motto is: Every sneaker has a sole. Every soul has a story. We are here to tell those stories.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Lifestyle
FEES: $1.99/monthly or $12.99/year, each with a 30-day free trial; at the time of our review, no subscription was required to view any of the videos we tested