Quick Look: This Roku game would be more accurately called Pong, not Pinball, because the game plays exactly like the classic arcade game but with a few special effects and bonuses thrown in. The game's background is a desert motif where an intense game of pong is played. The game starts out slowly with each player (one human, one machine) having 4 lives, but quickly increases its pace as different colored orbs move across the screen. Catching the orbs produces the following temporary effects:
- Black - Lose a life(not temporary)
- Blue - Makes your paddle a magnet and the ball is redirected towards your paddle
- Pink - Increases the speed your paddle will move
- Green - Makes your paddle bigger
- White - 1000 point Bonus
- Red - Missiles to split the ball or shrink opponents paddle(must hit their paddle or ball to activate the power)
- Yellow - Not Sure
There are 3 levels of play: Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, Pro, and Mad Max. The paddle is controlled with the up and down arrows on your remote and the OK button will launch the missiles after you catch a red orb. Your high score is maintained as long as you don't delete the channel.
-- Information is current as of April 5, 2019
Roku Channel Store Description: A new look at classic pinball game are here. You might not expect how fresh that game my be in there. Try, it's free. Hope you enjoy!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Games