Quick Look: Ocean Ten carries six videos related to the ocean and sealife:
- Blue Zoo Episode 1 - Eight young marine animal enthusiasts embark on a grueling six-week training mission to become dolphin and seal trainers. (26 minutes)
- Blue Zoo Episode 2 - When the rookies attend an early morning dolphin rescue, things are not what they seem. (25 minutes)
- Whales in a Changing Ocean - Join a team of scientists undertaking Humpback Whale research in Antarctica with Conservation International (20 minutes)
- The Story of Sealab 1 - This vintage informational film chronicles the U.S. Navy's Operation Sealab, a 1964 experiment in which four men spent eleven days living in an artificial habitat on the bottom of the sea. (28 minutes)
- Inside the Garbage of the World - This informative, hard-hitting film reveals the truth about plastic pollution and how it is harming the oceans and threatening human safety. (1 hr 18 min)
- The Last Turtle - This film follows the Dominica Sea Turtle Conservation Organization, founded in 2007 to coordinate a national sea turtle research, conservation, and ecotourism effort in the Commonwealth of Dominica. (44 minutes)
The channel name apparently refers to the 10 videos that are shown in the Roku channel store screenshot, although four of those videos are no longer available on this channel.
-- Information is current as of July 15, 2021
Developer's Channel Description: Engaging and inspiring stories of the sea. Feature length films and series documenting ocean adventures, environmental activism and marine life.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Movies & TV
DEVELOPER: PlayWorks Digital LTD