Quick Look: LifeTalk Radio is a mixture of livestream radio and on-demand podcasts. The livestream radio consists of newscasts, sermons and other family friendly broadcasting.
LifeTalk Podcasts consists of past episodes from the following podcasts:
- American Indian Living: A one-hour weekly talk show focusing on health issues in Indian country.
- Bible Talk: This 15-minute weekly program offers answers from the Bible.
- CHIP Health: A talk show that helps improve your health.
- Health & Longevity: This program is dedicated to providing you with the latest cutting edge information about Nutrition, Health, and Lifestyle Medicine so you can live a vibrant, healthy and long life
- HeartWise: This lively 30 minute broadcast provides you with Truth, Love & Healing
- Homeschool Companion: This 30 minute broadcast is dedicated to home-based education providing the latest research on topics for working with, or ministering to children and teens.
- LifeQuest: LifeQuest is a 1/2-hour program of interviews with Christian authors on a variety of subjects.
- LifeQuest Liberty: Join Charles Mills and Lincoln Steed, in this lively 30 minute weekly broadcast, as they take a hard look at our religious liberty.
- Sink the Beagle: A program that takes a lighthearted look at the issues surrounding creationism and Darwinism.
-- Information is current as of June 2, 2015
Developer's Channel Description: LifeTalk Radio reaches out to men and women, empathizing with them, ministering to their needs, winning their confidence, and leading them to Jesus!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Religious
DEVELOPER: L.A. Ideas