Quick Look: Letter Sensei is a fun and entertaining game that is a mix of Scrabble and Boggle. The game offers three levels of play - easy, medium and hard - where the object of the game is to spell the required number of words for that round in the given timeframe, which is usually 2 minutes. Each round you are expected to make a minimum number of words, which gets increasingly more difficult in the higher rounds.
The game plays as follows:
- You are given a bank of random letters which you use to form a word.
- When you use a letter it is gone but will be replaced in the next round.
- Select a letter using the arrow keys then press OK to spell your word
- When you have completed spelling your word hit submit to see how many points you are awarded (ALL words must contain a minimum if 2 letters, Proper nouns are not permitted)
- Each letter is allocated a different point value like in Scrabble, Jokers (Wild Cards) have no value
- Each board may have a Double Word or Letter Score bonus similar to Scrabble
- Play a 7 letter word and receive a 100 point bonus
- 5 points are awarded for each word, 2 points are awarded for extra time left on the clock, 2 points are awarded for each unplayed letter
A more-detailed version of "How to Play" can be found within the game.
-- Information is current as of April 30, 2020
Roku Channel Store Description:A twist on the classic crossword game played by millions!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Games
DEVELOPER: PlayWorks Digital LTD