Quick Look: Game Show Network, previously found on Roku as GSN Now, provides access to the live GSN feed as well as on-demand access to episodes of GSN shows, including Chain Reaction, People Puzzler, Master Minds, America Says, Family Feud, and Get a Clue.
GSN Now is a TV Everywhere channel; full access requires a pay TV subscription that includes GSN from a participating provider to view most of the content. A few of the game shows have a free unlocked episode, but most people won't find the small amount of free content to make installing the channel worthwhile.
How to add Game Show Network on Roku
- Install the Game Show Network app on your Roku using the Add Channel link below or by searching for it on your Roku device.
- Open the app on your Roku and try to stream the live feed or any locked video; click on "login now" to display a GSN Connect Code.
- Go to activate.gameshownetwork.com in a web browser on a computer or mobile device and enter the GSN Connect Code shown on the Roku screen.
- Select your TV provider, click "Sign In" and sign in to your pay TV provider using your pay TV credentials.
- Your Roku screen will automatically update to allow full access to the Game Show Network content.
Most national pay TV services will allow you to activate Game Show Network on Roku. These include Xfinity, DirecTV, Spectrum, Dish, Verizon, Cox, and more, along with many local and regional providers. A full list of participating providers can be found after entering the GSN Connect Code at the link above. If your TV provider is not listed when you try to authenticate, you will be unable to view the locked videos. See this article for more information about TV Everywhere channels.
-- Information is current as of May 5, 2021
Developer's Channel Description: Watch Game Show Network anytime with access to live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows like America Says, Family Feud, Master Minds, Common Knowledge, Catch 21, Get A Clue and many more. It is FREE with your TV subscription.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Movies & TV
DEVELOPER: Game Show Network, LLC
FEES: Subscription to participating pay TV provider is required for full access