Quick Look: The FOX Sports Roku channel streams the live feeds from from local FOX affiliates as well as the FOX Sports channels FS1, FS2, BTN, and FOX Deportes. You can also watch full replays of past events and FS1 sports shows like The Herd with Colin Cowherd, Skip and Shannon: Undisputed, MLB Whiparound, and NASCAR RaceHub. In addition, the channel offers a handful of VOD specials that currently include World Surf League Highlights and NASCAR Presents - Davy Lives On.
If you are looking for your local FOX Regional Sports Networks, these can now be found on FOX Sports Go.
FOX Sports is a TV Everywhere channel, however, which means that you'll have to activate the channel through a pay TV service to unlock all of the channel's content. Most major cable and satellite TV providers allow activation of the Fox Sports app, including Xfinity, DirecTV, AT&T Uverse, Verizon, Dish, and Cox. You can also activate the channel if you subscribe to certain streaming TV providers like Sling TV, fuboTV, or YouTube TV. For a full list of pay TV providers that allow access to Fox Sports on Roku, you will need to follow the activation process below.
How to Activate FOX Sports on Roku
- Launch the Fox Sports channel on your Roku. (If it's not listed on your Roku's home screen, go to Streaming Channels >> Search, search for "Fox Sports," select "Add channel," then select "Go to channel.")
- Select "Settings" from the menu bar at the top of the channel's home screen.
- Select "Sign In" and then select your TV provider or select "Other Providers" (all selections take you to the same screen)
- Go to activate.foxsports.com and enter the code shown on the Roku channel.
- Select your pay TV provider and enter your login credentials for the pay TV service.
- Your Roku will automatically refresh to provide access to locked content.
If you do not subscribe to a pay TV service, or provider is not listed, you will be unable to activate the FOX Sports channel and will not be able to view locked content. FOX Sports does not offer standalone subscriptions to the app on Roku or any other devices at this time.
-- Information is current as of May 15, 2019
Developer's Channel Description: FOX Sports is your home for exclusive sports content and live streaming. Enjoy live video whenever you want – Tuning in to catch a game has never been easier.
• Stream all your favorite sports: MLB, NFL, Boxing, NASCAR, Soccer, NCAA Basketball, NCAA Football, Golf, Tennis, and more.
• Plus watch the biggest national sporting events, such as: the 2019 U.S. Open, MLB Postseason games, NASCAR Daytona 500, and more.
FS1 Studio Shows:
• Enjoy opinion and debate with top personalities on FS1 Studio Shows - The Herd with Colin Cowherd, Skip & Shannon: Undisputed, First Things First, Lock It In, MLB Whiparound, NASCAR Race Hub, Speak For Yourself, Fair Game - when you sign in with your TV Provider credentials.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Sports
DEVELOPER: FOX Sports
FEES: None, but requires pay TV subscription from participating provider to view live events and full replays
Fox Sports Website