Quick Look: Forgotten Coast TV - Beachin travels to hidden gems along the Gulf Coast of the Florida Panhandle; specifically, the area from Mexico Beach on the Gulf of Mexico to St. Marks on Apalachee Bay, an area knows as Florida's Forgotten Coast.
Forgotten Coast TV offers an insiders perspective on opportunities and activities available in this region. Whether you are looking for beach activities or a place to dine, chances are you can find some helpful information here. Videos are available in the following categories:
- Photography Tips - Photography tips from a local photographer
- Stand Up with Sam - Activities that can be done on a Stand Up Paddle board (SUP for short)
- Forgotten Coast Music - Takes a look at local musicians
- Franklin County TDC Program - Coastal preservation and local activities
- The Beach Show - Hosted by locals Royce and Katie enjoying the opportunities and activities in the area
- Forgotten Coast Outdoors - Activities that are available to visitors
- Beach Homes-Real Estate - A handful of available property listings
- Features - Local information about this region
- Fishing - Local fishing tips and information
- Restaurant and Food - 18 videos featuring local chefs preparing their specialties
- Places to Stay - Short video from local rental agency highlighting some of their properties
A trailer for the Beachin' channel can be viewed below.
-- Information is current as of February 5, 2018
Developer's Channel Description: Forgotten Coast TV is Beaching' TV. Visit Florida's Forgotten Coast from the comfort of your living room. This is Old Florida the way is used to be. Learn about our natural beaches, places to stay, things to do, and find places to enjoy our world-famous seafood including Apalachicola Bay oysters. Florida's Forgotten Coast is located two-hours south of Tallahassee and encompasses several beach communities.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Travel
DEVELOPER: Right Brain Media