Quick Look: Fishing TV contains a massive library of freshwater and saltwater fishing videos from around the world, with a mix of free and "premium" content. Content is available under the following categories:
- Saltwater Channel - Shore, inshore and deep sea fishing
- Fly Fishing Channel - Some of the hottest fly fishing films ever made
- Carp Channel - Love 'em or hate 'em, these freshwater monsters are increasingly popular to catch
- Predator Channel - Lure fishing for predatory fish
- Coarse and Match Channel - Freshwater and competition angling
- Planet Fish - Conservation and environmental films
- World Fishing Day - Highlights from a 24-hour live fishing marathon conducted around the world
All content is free to browse, but much of the content is available only by renting or purchasing individual videos or subscribing for full access. See Fees section below.
Below is one of the many videos currently available on this channel.
-- Information is current as of May 20, 2020
Roku Channel Store Description: Fishing TV is free to join and has a mixture of free and premium content to view. Users are able to watch on demand or access all content via an Annual Subscription. On demand users can rent shows (72hr viewing period) or buy them (unlimited viewing) and these purchases are managed in the user's library. They can also favorite shows and add them to their watch list.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Sports
DEVELOPER: Fishing TV
Full access for $6.99/month or $85.99/year with 7-day free trial.
Purchase and rental through prepaid packages ranging from $6.99 to $35.99