Quick Look: DMZStream is a great reference tool for those of you thinking of starting your won business. The channel provides valuable information from experts in the field and successful entrepreneurs. The channel offers 10 different series of informational programming, including:
- DealMaker Zone- 2 seasons focusing on Real Estate and Tech
- Behind the Scenes- 2 seasons of what it is like to work for a startup from a founders and employees perspective
- Product Demos- 1 seasn of various product launches
- A VC's Take- Your Source for VC and Angel Investing Money- 1 seasons worth of advice on how to raise capital
- Founders Corner- 2 seasons discussing the ups and downs of startup life
- The Closing Table- 1 season discussing what it takes to become a successful Real Estate Investor
- Tech talk- 2 seasons discussing tech and startup news with a dose of celebrity gossip
- #5 Tips- 1 season worth of valuble tips to enhance your life
- January Diaries- 1 season hosted by January Barnes covering major events and celebrity interviews
- Parely Me- 1 season featuring founder interviews
Clicking on any thumbnails in the channel provides a brief show trailer as well as channel subscription information.
A trailer for the DMZStream Roku Channel an be viewed below.
-- Information is current as of October 11, 2017
Developer's Channel Description: Subscribe to DMZStream the platform for All Things Tech, Startup and Entrepreneurship. Watch Exclusive Interviews, Original Shows and Content covering the best Founders and Investors in the Startup Space.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Sci & Tech>
FEES: 14-day free trial, then $9.99/month or $99.99/year