Disney+ provides subscribers with access to thousands of films, documentaries, series, and shorts from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo. The channel includes vintage Disney favorites such as "The Apple Dumpling Gang" and "Escape to Witch Mountain", along with classics like "The Lady and the Tramp" and "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves," along with more-recent hits as well as Disney originals.
Disney+ offers two plans, described below.
Disney+ Basic - Disney+ (With Ads) for $7.99/month
- Thousands of award-winning classics and Originals
- The ability to watch on four screens at once at no extra cost
- Over 300 titles in 4K UHD and HDR
Disney+ Premium - Disney+ (No Ads) for $10.99/month or $109.99/year
All of the features of the Basic plan, plus the following.
- Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices
- Dolby Atmos
In addition to Roku devices and Roku TVs, Disney+ available on web browsers, iOS and Android devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and many other streaming devices and smart TVs. A full list of currently-supported devices can be found here.
You can subscribe to either Disney+ plan alone, or save with a Disney Bundle that adds either Hulu or Hulu and ESPN+ to your Disney+ subscription. The following Disney Bundle plans are available:
- Disney Bundle Duo Basic for $9.99/month, which includes Disney+ (With Ads) and Hulu (With Ads)
- Disney Bundle Trio Basic for $12.99/month, which includes Disney+ (With Ads), Hulu (With Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads)
- Disney Bundle Trio Premium for $19.99/month, which includes Disney+ (No Ads), Hulu (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads)
How to Watch Disney+ on Roku
- Subscribe to Disney+ here.
- Look for a validation email sent to your email address. You will need to verify your email address to activate your Disney+ account.
- Install the Disney+ channel on your Roku: Go to your Roku's home screen, select Streaming Channels > Search, and search on the term Disney. Select Disney+ from the search results, then select Add channel. The Disney+ channel will be added to the bottom of the channels shown on your Roku home screen.
- Open the Disney+ channel, select Log In from the splash screen, and sign in with the email address and password you used to create a Disney+ account.
-- Information is current as of April 11, 2023
Roku Channel Store Description: Stream the latest movie releases, exclusive Original series, and a catalog of classics with more stories added every week.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Movies & TV
DEVELOPER: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
$7.99/month for Disney+ Basic (with ads)
$10.99/month for Disney+ Premium (ad-free)
Bundles consisting of Disney+ with Hulu or Disney+ with Hulu and ESPN+ are also available for $9.99 to $19.99/month.
See all plans and subscribe here.
RokuGuide.com may receive a referral fee for any purchases made through links on this page. Referral fees are used to offset the cost of operating this website, but do not influence our reviews or impact our opinions on a product.