Quick Look: The Bon Appétit channel on Roku is the video format of the popular magazineof the same name. The channel offers videos that feature world-renowned chefs and food personalities from around the world creating one of a kind dishes and visiting famous eateries.
The channel contains an assortment of on-demand programs that they produce, including the following shows:
- It's Alive: Goin' Places - Travel around the world with Brad Leone learning how to make various dishes, ceramics and drinks
- Gourmet Makes - Pastry Chef Claire Saffitz attempts to recreate popular food items
- From the Test Kitchen - Visit Bon Appétit's test kitchen where new dishes are invented by their talented core of chefs
- Alex Eats it All - Join Bone Appétit's web editor as he travels around the country in search of the best food a city has to offer
- It's Alive - Join host Brad Leone as he travels the country cooking and eating
- Working 24 Hours At - Join Bon Appétit editer Andrew Knowlton as he straps on an apron working at some of the biggest restaurant chains and iconic family owned restaurants around the country
- Handcrafted - Famous chefs demonstrate their skills making their signature dish
- 4 Levels - Amateur chefs square off against the pros in a variety of cook-offs
- Best of Claire - Watch chef Claire Saffitz work her magic in the Bon Appétit test kitchen
- Kids Try - Taste test for kids
- Food Film School - Reviews of some of the Internets most interesting and popular food related videos
- Price Points - Epicurious challenges food critics/experts to determine which item is the more expensive one
- Basic Skills Challenge - 50 people attempt basic food preparations (peel/cube a potato, peel a hard boiled egg and roll/knead dough)
- Lost in the Supermarket - Tips for shopping a various markets to get the freshest food
- Short Food Docs - A collection so documentary films pertaining to experts in the food service business
If you can't make up you mind about what to watch the channel also offers a live stream with a lineup that appears to change on a daily basis. If neither of these options are enough for you, visit the Bon Appétit YouTube channel for more content.
Below is one of the many videos available on both the Roku and YouTube channels.
-- Information is current as of February 28, 2019
Roku Channel Store Description: The Bon Appétit app is home to the best food content, made by people who love cooking and eating more than anything else. With a relatable and passionate family of hosts, enter the Test Kitchen and watch Bon Appétit capture food with a modern lens.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Food
DEVELOPER: Condé Nast Entertainment