Quick Look: Roku users who already receive BBC America through a participating cable or satellite TV provider can watch full episodes of many popular BBC America series on demand. The following content was available at the time of the Roku channel launch; content will change, but this list gives you a look at the depth of available video on demand:
- Orphan Black - 48 full episodes plus extras
- Doctor Who -12 full episodes plus extras
- Broadchurch - 5 full episodes plus extras
- The Graham Norton Show - 39 full episodes plus extras
- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency - 8 full episodes plus extras
- Torchwood - 5 full episodes plus extras
- Topgear - 18 full episodes plus extras
- Prey - 6 full episodes plus extras
- Dragons Den - 12 full episodes plus extras
- Chris Harris On Cars - 7 full episodes plus extras
- Hidden Habitats - 16 full episodes plus extras
- Almost Royal - 15 full episodes plus extras
Full episodes are available in season, usually the day after broadcast. Although most full episodes require a cable or satellite login, season premieres are sometimes made available with no login required.
To authenticate BBC America on your Roku, press the * button on your remote, select "Options," and follow the onscreen instructions. You will need to go to www.bbcamerica.com/activate on a computer or mobile device, add the code provided in the Roku channel, and select current television provider.
Major providers currently allowing authentication include AT&T Uverse, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Optimum, and Verizon Fios. Many smaller regional and local providers are also included, as are streaming TV providers DirecTV NOW, Sony Playstation Vue, and YouTube TV. If your TV provider is not listed, or you do not subscribe to a pay TV service, you will be unable to authenticate and access all content. For more information, read our article "TV Everywhere - Why these Roku channels require a cable TV subscription."
-- Information is current as of August 1, 2017
Developer's Channel Description: Get caught up in your favorite BBC America shows with full episodes, video extras, and previews of upcoming series
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Movies & TV
DEVELOPER: AMC Networks
FEES: None, but the channel requires viewers to receive BBC America through an account with a participating cable/satellite provider