The AT&T TV, previously known as AT&T TV NOW and DIRECTV NOW, is a live streaming TV service that offers over 140 TV channels through Roku and other media streaming devices. Current packages are shown below, all of which are now available with no contract required - cancel any time with no cancellation fees.
AT&T TV Packages
- ENTERTAINMENT – 65+ channels for $69.99/month
- CHOICE – 90+ channels, HBO Max for 1 year, and 2020-2021 season of NBA League Pass for $84.99/month
- ULTIMATE - 130+ channels, HBO Max for 1 year, and 2020-2021 season of NBA League Pass for $94.99/month
- PREMIER - 140+ Channels, HBO Max, SHOWTIME, and 2020-2021 season of NBA League Pass for $139.99/month
All packages include free cloud DVR with 20 hours of recording time (unlimited recording is available for $10/month. Optional premium services include Cinemax, SHOWTIME, STARZ, EPIX, several international packages, and more.
A comparison of channels can be found here.
Here's how to get AT&T TV on your Roku
- Sign up for any package on the AT&T TV website.
- Install the AT&T TV channel on your Roku by clicking here or by using the search function on your Roku device. (Don't worry, you won't be creating a new subscription by installing the channel.)
- Launch the AT&T TV channel on your Roku and sign in with the username and password created when you signed up for the service.
If you're already a AT&T TV subscriber, just add the Roku channel and sign in.
AT&T TV recommends a minimum of 24 Mbps for optimal viewing (min. 8 Mbps/stream). There is a limit 3 concurrent out-of-home AT&T streams per account.
-- Information is current as of March 19, 2021
Developer's Channel Description: AT&T TV is the streaming app you use with your AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW service. Experience live sports, news, shows and events and binge tens of thousands of on demand titles - including hit movies and the most talked about series. Watch your recorded programs at home and on-the-go with our cloud DVR and quickly find what you want to watch with our dynamic and easy to use interface. If you love your entertainment, AT&T TV is where you want to be.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Movies & TV
DEVELOPER: AT&T Services Inc.
FEES: Packages available for $70 to $140 per month, with add-ons and premium services available for additional cost. Visit the AT&T TV website for full information and current rates.