Windrider Studios has a tagline of "Engaging Culture Thoughtfully Through The Power Of Story." Their Roku channel provides these stories through films several categories, including the following and several more:
- Ben Proudfoot, Spirit of Windrider - Ben Proudfoot uses short documentary-style filmmaking as a medium to frame stories and elevate the dignity of the individuals within them. Ben captures and shares the complexities of human experience, delivering hopeful messages that are healing for our times. Ultimately, Ben's films help us unite in our shared humanity.
- Windrider Original Content - Windrider Productions creates original content, including award-winning short and feature documentaries appearing in film festivals, broadcast and digital platforms.
- Faith + Work - Windrider created and curated the Faith, Work and Economics series to offer a unique and important perspective on the way work provides human flourishing.
- Knights of Columbus - Knights of Columbus presents feature films that take a deep dive into the history, values and stories that shape the Catholic Church.
- Curated by Made to Flourish - Using Thriving Cities Six Endowments of Human Ecology, Made to Flourish has curated a collection of short films, conversations, and discussion guides to empower pastors and their churches to integrate faith, work, and economic wisdom into their churches for the flourishing of their communities.
- Kintsugi - Kintsugi is a 16th century process of mending broken shards of pottery. Visual artist Mako Fujimura and Kintsugi Master Kunio Nakamura, invite us to imagine how this ancient artform might help us find healing in the midst of trauma and come to a deeper understanding of the redemptive character of the Gospel.
- Beneath the Ink - As society's belief systems are seemingly changing, or even reverting in time, one Ohio artist is challenging his community by saying, "bring me your mistakes". Inspired by recent events, Billy Joe White and his Red Rose Tattoo Studio are promoting one simple conceptâ€¦ERASE THE HATE. Beneath the Ink is a timely look at hate and racism in the western foothills of this Appalachian region that reveals heartfelt stories of change and redemption.
- A Concerto is a Conversation, The W - Join John Priddy, CEO & Co-founder of Windrider, as he talks with filmmaker Ben Proudfoot about his Academy Award nominated film A Concerto is a Conversation.
Category and video descriptions courtesy of Windrider Studios
-- Information is current as of February 10, 2023
CHANNEL STORE DESCRIPTION: Access a library of award-winning films and conversation content through Windrider Studios!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Movies & TV
DEVELOPER: Windrider Institute
FEES:$9.99/month or $99.99/year, both with a 7-day free trial