Quick Look: Qwest by Quincy Jones is billed as "The first ever video streaming service dedicated to Jazz, Soul, Funk & World Music." Subscribers have unlimited access to over 1000 programs in HD and 4K. Content includes:
- Concerts - "Quincy Jones, Herbie Hancock, Snarky Puppy, Lauryn Hill, Anderson and more. We are building the world’s best catalog of incredible performances in funk, soul, jazz, hip-hop and music from around the world."
- Archives - "Dive back in time to watch rare performances by Quincy Jones, Chet Baker, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald and many more from our extensive archives."
- Documentaries - "The rich history of samba, spiritual sounds from India, Gnawa rhythms from North Africa, stories from Cuba, Brazil, Mexico… this is a window into every corner of the world that vibrates with beautiful music."
- Interviews - "Songs to make love to? First musical memories? Saddest songs in the world? We asked and they answered. Sit down with some of the world’s most influential musicians with Qwest TV."
- Special Guests - "Our special guests, handpicked for their awesomeness, have some great suggestions for what you should watch. It is always fascinating to hear what your favorite musician finds inspiring."
Sorry, but this Roku channel provides no content until you log in. However, you can sign up for a 7-day trial at qwest.tv.
A promotional video for Qwest TV can be streamed below.
-- Information is current as of September 11, 2020
Roku Channel Store Description: Qwest TV by Quincy Jones is a place that celebrates talents, traditions and rhythms. It respects the richness of music and jazz history, while shining a light on today’s best artists from around the world. Features hundreds of concerts, documentaries and archive gems all in HD, showcasing your favorite artists from jazz, soul, funk, R&B, hip hop and music from around the world.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Music
FEES: Unlimited access for $4.99/month or $49.99/year with a 7-day free trial. Subscribe at qwest.tv.