Quick Look: Mazes is a free game that tests your problem solving ability. The game includes a never-ending arrangement of mazes. The cursor is controlled by the arrow buttons allowing you to move up, down, left, and right. The Back, REW, or Replay button allows you to exit the screen. From the Settings Tab you can adjust the level of difficulty with the following tabs:
- Size of Maze - You can adjust the size of the maze from 9x7, 14x9, and 20x14. If you want to play a larger version of this game, Mazes Plus provides maze sized up to 68 x 36
- Visibility - You can control the amount of the screen (maze) that is visible at one time from Poor (very little visible maze, to Fair - Limited view of the maze, good long-distance view into the maze, and Unlimited - a full disclosure of the maze.
- Trail - This is an option that allows you to maintain your trail for easier back-tracking or eliminate it.
- Speed - This option controls the speed or responsiveness of the cursor, you can set it for fast, medium, or slow
- Sounds - Controls the volume as you move through the maze
The time it takes you to run the course of the maze and number of moves made are recorded, and there is a built in screensaver available.
-- Information is current as of July 3, 2014
Developer's Channel Description: Find a path through the maze! Mazes are randomly generated, so you'll never play the same maze twice. Different maze sizes for different levels of difficulty. For a real challenge, try limited visibility mode, where you cannot see the whole maze. Also a screensaver
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Games
DEVELOPER: Greenwood Software
RELATED LINKS: None