Quick Look: iFood.tv launches with the option to select either of two video collections - Yummy Movies & TV Shows or Recipe Videos - or skip to the channel's main menu. All three options provide you with the same 12 sub-menus:
- Movies & TV - Two dozen TV shows are currently available, including Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Graham Kerr's Kitchen, Julia & Jacques Cooking at Home.
- Kitchen Basics - Topics include Kitchen Organization Ideas, Grow Your Veggies, Perfect Pantry Ideas, and many more
- Fun With Food - This is listed as "entertaining and fun-filled videos related to food," but there are no videos here, just links to other channels, many of which are not food-related.
- Shows - Call them "shows" if you like, but these are collections of videos from YouTube channels like Betty's Kitchen, Cakes by Choppa, Le Gourmet TV, Mother's BBQ, and One Pot Chef Show. Over 30 YouTube channels are represented here.
- Dish - From Bar to Wrap, with Cobbler, Doughnut, French Fries, Pizza, Sushi and many other dishes in between.
- Ingredients - Recipes here are categorized by ingredient, such as Apple, Beef, Cranberry, Leek, and Pear.
- Method - Cooking methods include Air Fried, Brewed, Broiled, Frozen, Fried, Melted, Microwaved, and more.
- Healthy - These videos are categorized by what you're trying to achieve: Cancer Preventive, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, High Fiber, and so on.
- Cuisine - From American to Vietnamese, you'll find nearly three dozen regional, ethnic, and International cuisines.
- Course - These recipe videos are found under Appetizer, Beverage, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dessert, Main Dish, Main Dish, Side Dish, Snack, Dinner, and Wine and Drink.
- Specialty - Recipes for popular occasions and events such as Diwali, and bachelor parties. Many of the categories don't really fit here, though, like Weight Loss and Raw Food.
- Taste - If you want something savory, sour, spicy, sweet, or sweet sour, you'll find it here.
If those categories don't have what you're looking for, go to the Recipe Videos category from the home screen where you'll find several dozen more categories that include seasonal offerings (currently features are Fall and Thanksgiving categories), "Most Popular Pick," and specific topics like Cook with 2 Ingredients, For Chocolate Lovers, Awesome Casseroles, Better Breakfasts, and Crafty Cocktails.
For food-related entertainment, selecting Yummy Movies & TV Shows from the channel's home screen will give you access to a handful of "mouth-watering movies" such as Food Chains, a 2014 documentary film about agricultural labor in the United States that was a recipient of the James Beard Foundation Award for Special/Documentary, and Tortilla Heaven, a 2005 film about a tiny town in New Mexico that is turned upside down when the image of Christ appears burned onto a tortilla in the community's only restaurant.
-- Information is current as of November 17, 2021
Developer's Channel Description: iFood.tv has over 50,000 Trustworthy FREE High Quality food videos and food shows for everyday cooking. Browse recipes by variety of cuisines, dishes, ingredients, specialties like healthy, vegan, diabetic, allergy-free and seasonal choices. Choose from practical recipes by passionate foodies!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Food
DEVELOPER: Future Today Inc