Quick Look: The Corpse Collective Roku channel offers access to much of the content available to subscribers to the Corpse Collective Premium website. You'll find several categories of material of interest to horror film fans, including the following:
- The Corpse Collective Official Video Show - "Join Shane and Mike as they talk about horror films and horror-related/hard-edged music. Come for the horror talk, stay for the stalker vibe."
- Behind The Scenes - "Behind the Scenes audio and video clips. See the filth as we pull back the curtain!"
- Misc. DieMonsterDie - Seven videos that include A Typical Night in SLC, Parts 1-3 and three DieMonsterDie videos.
- Feature Films - Over two dozen films presented by Zom-Bee TV, with titles that include Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (1973) and The Vampires' Night Orgy (1974).
- Trailers - Not your usual short trailer videos; you'll find eight videos, each between 1 and 2 hours in length, featuring compilations of trailers. Titles include Exploitation Explosion, Grindhouse Trailer Classics, and Trailers to Blow Your Mind.
To view any content, you will need to register for an account at premium.corpsecollective.net, then purchase either a monthly subscription or a one-time 3-month subscription (payment through PayPal only). You can choose how much you want to pay: $1 to $10 for a recurring monthly subscription that can be canceled at any time, or a single payment of $5 to $25 for 3 months of access. After registering and paying, go to premium.corpsecollective.net/#!/linkRoku to link your Roku by entering the code shown on your Roku.
-- Information is current as of July 21, 2015
Developer's Channel Description: The Corpse Collective Premium site gives you access to all the little goodies that are happening in the world of The Corpse Cast. As if the audio podcast isn't enough, the premium site will give you access to all of The Corpse Collective video shows, behind the scenes video and tons of bonus films, trailers, and shorts provided by friends of The Corpse Collective.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Movies & TV
$1 to $10 per month, or $5 to $25 for a 3-month subscription