Quick Look: Sportskool is a fitness and training channel for athletes of all ages. The channel offers many different training tips from professional athletes and coaches for a variety of sports. The following content is currently available:
- Skateboarding - 14 videos teaching both basic and advanced tricks including kick-flips, bowl skating and vert ramps.
- Sports Fitness - 28 training and fitness videos including cardio, core development, increased flexibility and injury prevention
- Hockey - 11 skills and drills with hockey coach Tom Martin to improve your skating, passing and shooting skills
- Volleyball - 5 videos from Women's Gold Medalist Misty May to improve your serving, sets and spikes
- Basketball - 6 ball handling, dribbling and shooting skills to help you run the court
- Skiing - 11 tutorial videos ranging from "Pizza and French Fry" to skiing the half pipe
- Tennis - 3 videos from tennis pro Brad Gilbert to help improve your game
- Golf - 3 exercise videos to increase strength and flexibility to hit the ball farther
Below is one of the videos currently available on this channel. The Sportskool YouTube channel offers a much larger selection of videos that what is available on Roku.
-- Information is current as of July 9, 2019
Roku Channel Store Description: SportskoolPlus is the number one video channel dedicated to fitness, yoga, exercise, sports instruction and coaching. Whether you are into extreme sports, team sports, endurance sports, weight loss or just getting in shape, SportskoolPlus has video instruction and training featuring Olympic athletes, X-game stars, and world famous coaches and athletic trainers. If you are looking for a complete yoga session, cardio workouts or fitness tips - SportskoolPlus is the ultimate personal trainer
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Sports
DEVELOPER: Glewed TV