Quick Look: My Recipes.com provides a very easy to follow and diverse assortment of tasty recipes that you can make at home. All of the recipes have been tried and tested in kitchens across America. A majority of the recipes come from submissions from magazines like Coastal Living, Sunset, and Southern Living. Each video provides a list of necessary ingredients and estimated preparation/cooking time, with possible substitution suggestions.
The videos are broken down into the following categories:
- Desserts: Pies, cookies, brownies, and cakes are just a few of the decadent creations that you can make at home with these easy to follow videos.
- Chicken & Poultry: Learn the ins and outs of cooking chicken and turkey, from casseroles and cutlets to quick fix tacos and enchiladas.
- Learn to Cook: Provides simple instructional videos explaining the basics of food preparation from learning to fold egg whites to preventing brownies from sinking.
- Slow-Cooker: Recipes include Red Beans and Rice, Crock-Pot Chili, Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork, and Candied Yams, along with tips like How to Use a Slow-Cooker Insert, How to Add Spices to a Slow-Cooker, and Is it safe to cook chicken in a slow cooker?
- 5 Ingredients or Less: Whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, there is a recipe for you that even the most limited of kitchens can create.
- Meatless: Provides many flavorful options for the vegetarian lifestyle including a variety of pasta, cheese and tofu dishes.
- Soups & Stews: Strapped for time or just want something hot and easy to make? You will find a wide variety of quick and easy meals and appetizers to try at home.
- Beef, Pork, Lamb: A series of videos proving there is more than one way to cook your meat; whether you slow roast, grill, or throw it in a crock pot, there are tasty recipes for you to try.
- Fish & Shellfish: Want to learn how to make crabcakes or paella, or learn how to get rid of that fishy smell? Follow these simple videos to learn the secrets of creating successful seafood dishes.
- Pasta & Grains: Quick and easy recipes using a variety of different types of pasta, grains and rice.
- Salads: Learn to create healthy and flavorful meals by combining basic salad ingredients and a variety of meat, poultry, and seafood.
- Chefs & Restaurants: From dives in Charleston to Thai restaurants in Los Angeles, learn the secrets of successful restaurants and the people responsible.
- Pizza: Provides 21 videos for all types of pizza, including Chicken and Herb White Pizza, Cobb Salad Pizza, Quick Pizza Margheria, and Steak and Blue Cheese Pizza.
-- Information is current as of November 25, 2015
Developer's Channel Description: MyRecipes.com features thousands of the best recipes and hundreds of menus from magazines and cookbooks you love and trust - including Cooking Light, Southern Living, Sunset, Coastal Living, Real Simple, and more. Stay tuned for new videos every week day!
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Food
DEVELOPER: Time Inc