Quick Look: Formerly called GaiamTV, Gaiai is a channel designed to create a healthy mind, body and soul. The programming is designed to strengthen your body and create more mental awareness through original programming. The channel is subscription-based but you can browse the entire library of content prior to signing up by selecting the Explore option from the channel's home screen.
Content is offered in the following categories (descriptions are from the Gaia Roku channel:
- Films and Series - Discover exclusive streaming inspirational movies, critically acclaimed documentaries and thought-provoking TV series.
- My Yoga - Yoga, Pilates and fitness. My Yoga Online on Gaia, the ultimate resource to strengthen, center and awaken your body, mind and soul.
- Health and Longevity - Get the inspiration and information you need to live a stronger, longer life.
- Seeking Truth - From crop circles to alchemy, esoterica and beyond. Discover new perspectives and forgotten knowledge.
- Spiritual Growth - Personal Development, spirituality and self improvement. We offer the tools to help you manifest real life changes.
-- Information is current as of November 20, 2016
Developer's Channel Description: Gaiam TV is now Gaia. Stream thousands of videos to fuel the pursuit of your highest potential. Gaia presents the worlds best teachers and luminaries to guide you on your path with yoga, meditation, spiritual growth, and alternative perspectives.
DEVELOPER: Gaia, Inc.
MONTHLY PLAN - 99¢ for the first month, then $9.95 per month thereafter
3-MONTH PLAN - One-time payment of $20 for 3 months, then monthly payment of $9.95 thereafter
ANNUAL PLAN - Annual Payment of $95.40
Subscribe at gaiamtv.com/roku