Quick Look: Eggcentric TV is an informational and promotional channel from the Egg Farmers of Canada. In addition to a promo video for the channel, you'll find videos in the following categories:
- Recipes - Over two dozen video recipes under the topics of Breakfast, Desserts, Eggs 101, and Lunch & Dinner. In addition to learning how to poach, scramble, boil, microwave, and hard-cook an egg, you'll find recipes for Cheesy Broiled Eggs on Toast, Blueberry Clafouti, Asparagus, Tomato & Fontina Frittata, and several other dishes.
- Great Chefs - Chef Anna Olson shows you her recipes for three egg dishes.
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? - Members of the BC Lions tell the camera how they like their eggs.
- Meet the Farmers - Canadian egg farmers answer questions like "what do you feed your chickens?" There are also profiles of seven Canadian egg farmers.
- Giving Back - Videos describing good works done by Canadian egg farmers.
- Le Canal en français - French-language videos under the topics listed above.
If you're looking for something specific, the * button on your remote will bring up a search function.
-- Information is current as of October 22, 2015
Developer's Channel Description: Eggcentric TV is the one place where everything about eggs comes together. You'll get great egg recipe videos, tips and recipes from top chefs, and nutritional information to help you eat healthier. You'll learn about the amazing causes supported by egg farmers around the world
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Food
DEVELOPER: Egg Farmers of Canada