Quick Look: BitesTV on Roku has a VOD library filled with food videos, with up to 15 videos from each of the following YouTube channels (descriptions provided by YouTube):
- Strictly Dumpling - "I will show you all the best places to eat and some awesome recipes."
- iCookAsia - "The first online video recipe channel in Malaysia... it has more than 2,000 videos of recipes from Malaysia and other Asian countries."
- The Chen Dynasty - "I will talk about a whole bunch of topics especially on Asian culture and traditions."
- Pho the Love of Food - "Every recipe on this channel is something we made for ourselves and if you follow the cooking method exactly, then you will end up with something delicious."
- Mikey Chen - "This is a channel about my life and all the things I do."
- Helen's Recipes (Vietnamese Food) - "This channel helps you cook Vietnamese Food in the easiest, fastest and most authentic way."
- CookingShooking - "Yaman Agarwal is a Food-enthusiast, budding chef, a food junkie, a foodie."
- One Pot Chef - "Bringing you the best traditional, home-style and old forgotten classic recipes."
Most of the channels have a focus on Asian foods, as you can see from the titles. An example of the videos available on the BitesTV Roku channel can be streamed below.
-- Information is current as of September 13, 2018
Developer's Channel Description: Do you like to cook? For Foodies by Foodies, the Cooking Channel will showcase top global home chefs who will share their best recipes and specialties in cooking technique videos
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Food
DEVELOPER: Slutzky and Winshman LTD
RELATED LINKS: None