SORRY - AMEX NOW is no longer available in the Roku Channel Store. For more information, please see the following article from Roku Support: go.roku.com/channelremoved.
Quick Look: Amex Now is a channel sponsored by American Express. It brings you an ever-expanding gallery of videos from popular magazines like Vanity fair, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, and many more. The channel also allows you to stream full length concerts from artists such as Kings of Leon, Usher, Kenny Chesney, and Jack White.
Channel categories include:
- Featured - A series of infomercials lasting about 1 min each
- Entertainment - A series of narratives about the decades
- Travel & Dining - Video shorts about exciting destinations and activities
- Fashion - Short videos covering all the latest fashion and accessories, and fashion show highlights
- Passionproject - Stories about people doing what they love, sponsored by American Express
- Small Business - Commercials designed to help grow your business
- Unstaged Concerts - Soncert footage from artists like Usher, Kenny Chesney, and Kings of Leon
Channels are selected by using the arrow buttons. Highlight the desired category in blue, click OK, then scroll through the library with the L/R arrows, click OK to select a specific video. Videos will run in order until stopped.
A promo video for Amex Now can be viewed below.
-- Information is current as of May 2, 2014
Developer's Channel Description: Get the most out of things you love. Watch videos from Vanity Fair, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, and more. Livestream the Unstaged concert series and watch Vevo footage from past shows. Watch the Passion Project series and explore your passions to see how Membership can help you get more.
RELATED LINKS: None