Quick Look: This channel was designed for those individuals who currently live on a farm or see that as an option in their future. The channels is comprised of different On demand videos falling into one of 6 different categories. The categories include:
- Product Showcase- Advances in farming technology including new "Ball Movers", "Turret Gates" and "Feed Bunks".
- Rural Life- Several videos in three subcategories: Cattle, Cooking Community, and Hobby Farms. Topics include "Think like a Cow" and "Artificial Insemination and Embryo Transfer".
- Agrilife- Part of the extension service associated with Texas A&M. Topics include Agrilife Today, Animal Science, Rangeland Management, 4H & Youth, Wildlife and Fisheries, Horticulture, Water, Soil and Crop Sciences, and Meat Science.
- Special Delivery- Videos recently added to the library, with topics like "Why go to college", Fort Worth Stock Show, and Hummingbirds.
- Music and Entertainment- A music video recorded at Shucks Place, located between Texas Hill Country Furniture and Natty Flat Smokehous
- Spiritual- Praise and Worship from the Leesburg Christian Church
-- Information is current as of September 22, 2014
Developer's Channel Description: Cattle, showing livestock, horses, hobby farms, working dogs, farming and wineries are just a few of the compelling shows on AgSmart.tv. We promise to entertain and inspire you with informative content and a good dose of cow sense.
CHANNEL STORE CATEGORY: Special Interest
DEVELOPER: Two Wings Media